Welcome to Cove Cay Golf Club
We are OPEN.
We are doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our golfers in these difficult times.
We have temporarily suspended our weekly clinics.
Our carts are sanitized after every round. We are limiting the number of golfers in the golf shop.
We have removed the rakes from bunkers and have placed foam in the cups.
Feel free to give us a call at (727) 535-1406 or Book online at our new summer rates.
The Bayview Pub And Grill is open. Click here to view our full menu.
In addition to our full menu, check out our specials for this month.
We have delivery available to Cove Cay Residents.
- A USGA rated, 18 hole championship length golf course located along the beautiful, western shores of Old Tampa Bay.
- There are weekly Saturday morning golf clinics. Check out the schedule.
- Our new PGA teaching professional Chris Ardolina hosts Thursday morning co-ed clinics as well.
- Comfortable, women-friendly environment.
- We are a convenient, friendly facility to host charity golf events.
- Our golf shop has the complete line of PING golf equipment that we will custom fit to you as well as the complete line of Bridgestone golf balls.
- Conveniently located just minutes from St. Pete-Clearwater Airport (PIE) and Tampa Bay International Airport (TPA), you can play a round just before or after your flight!
- Enjoy fantastic waterfront dining at our Bayview Pub & Grill. Our menu offers a variety for everyone.
- Our friendly staff and great accommodations are sure to make your next round, event or wedding a day to remember!
- Golf Memberships are available both seasonally and annually, providing wonderful opportunities for seasonal visitors, and locals to enjoy.
- Labeled as one of Tampa Bay’s “Best Kept Secrets” by the locals, we’re excited the word is getting out about our renovations to the clubhouse, greens, tee areas and bunkers.