Want to learn to golf or improve your game? The Shriver Golf Academy at Cove Cay Golf Club offers golf instruction to all skill levels- beginner golfers, intermediate golfers, and advanced golfers alike. Any golfer will tell you there’s always room for improvement, no matter how long you’ve been playing the game. That’s golf!
Bill Shriver and Pat Shriver are lead instructors at The Golf Academy at the Cove Cay Golf Club and offer fun and innovative instructional programs to golfers of all skill levels. Whether you’d like to learn to play the game, or enhance your skills and lower your handicap, Bill and Pat would love the opportunity to teach you. They offer private lessons, semi-private lessons, on-course training and more.
Both Bill and Pat are Award-Winning PGA Class A Teaching Professionals who have been teaching golf for the past 20 years and have earned many accolades during that time.
Pat Shriver, PGA
- North Florida, PGA Teacher of the Year 1997
- North Florida, PGA Teacher of the Year 1999
- North Florida, PGA Teacher of the Year 2000
- North Florida, PGA Player Development Award 2016
- Played in the U.S. Senior Women’s Open Championship 2019
Bill Shriver, PGA
- North Florida, PGA Player of the Year 1999
- North Florida, PGA Player of the Year 2005
- North Florida, PGA Champion 2008
- North Florida, PGA Teacher of the Year 2009
With the skills of Pat & Bill, it’s a winning combination! Click HERE to find out more about them or to get contact info so you can schedule a private lesson.
PGA Professional Chris Ardolina joined the Shriver Academy team at Cove Cay Golf Club in 2019 and has quickly become very popular among members and guests. Like Pat & Bill, Chris also offers private golf lessons, semi-private lessons, group clinics, on-course training and more. Click HERE to find out more about him or get contact info so you can schedule a lesson.
- Ladies Group Clinics: 10 am Taught By PGA Professional Pat Shriver
- Mens Group Clinics: 11 am Taught By PGA Professional Bill Shriver
- Junior Group Clinics: 2 pm Taught By PGA Professional Chris Ardolina
- No Reservation required
- 1 Hour Lesson
- Open to the public
- Lesson packages or hourly lessons
- State-of-the-art Video Swing Analysis
- On-Course Instruction Available
The Golf Academy instructors work with beginner golfers as well as advance players ages 5 and up. For advanced players, your lesson/lessons can be customized to focus on a specific skill that you’d like to improve upon. For example, if putting is the issue, simply tell your instructor you’d like an hour dedicated to putting.