Group clinics are great but with private golf lessons with Pat and Bill Shriver you will receive personal, one-on-one instruction- which can make a big difference.
By learning swing techniques, short game lessons, and “on the golf course strategies” you will play your best golf! We can answer all your questions, and take care of all your needs in a comfortable setting. Whether you have never played golf before, or just need to improve your game, we can help.
Lessons can include:
- VIDEO SWING ANALYSIS
- ON-COURSE INSTRUCTION
- SHORT GAME, FULL-SWING INSTRUCTION
- PERSONALIZED WRITTEN LESSON SUMMARY
- 1 Hour Private Lesson $80
- 1 Hour private lesson for 2: $100
- 2 Hour on course private lesson: $175
- 1/2 Hour private lesson: $45
- 3 Day Take it to the Course $895
- Morning golf instruction, video swing analysis, complementary lunch, 9 hole on course lesson, 9 hole practice
- 3 Half Day Practice and Play $800
- Morning golf instruction, video swing analysis, complementary lunch followed by 18 hole uninstructed practice round.
- 1 Full Day “Quick Fix” $375
- Full day program of morning instruction, lunch, 9 hole on course lesson and 9 hole practice.
- Weekend Golf Boot Camps $250
- Saturday is spent on intense instruction on all the playing fundamentals.
- Sunday has a quick warm up on the range followed by 3 hours on the course.
- Short Game Schools $125
- 3 hours working on everything from 100 yards and in to improve your scores.
- 6 – 1 Hour private individual lessons $420
- 6 – 1 Hour private lessons for 2 $565
- 10 – 1 Hour private lesson $680
- 10 – 1 Hour private lessons for 2 $930
Junior Lessons (17 and under)
- 1 HOUR JR. PRIVATE LESSON: $50
- 1 HOUR JR. PRIVATE LESSON for 2: $65